Air India Jobs 2019 has come up now. It has issued a notification inviting applications for the 70 Senior Trainee Flight Dispatcher, Trainee Flight Dispatcher, and Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher posts. Those who are willing to apply for this can take part in the walk-in-interview on May 6 and May 2019. Before taking any crucial step, the applicants must visit the official website www.airindia.in
The applicants must make sure that they must qualify the required educational qualifications, experience and fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Vacancy Name:- Flight Dispatcher
- Qualification:- 12th
- Total Vacancies:- 70 Posts
- Salary:- 20,000 to 40,000 per month
- Experience:- Fresher
- Job Location:- New Delhi, Mumbai
- Interview:- 06-05-2019 and 09-05-2019.
Other Qualification Details
- Academic Qualification:- 10+2 or it’s equivalent with Physics and Mathematics from recognized Board or University.
- Technical Qualification:- Candidates having Current/Lapsed DGCA (India). Candidates who have passed Flight Dispatcher’s Course from an approved and recognized institution and have undergone “On the Job Training” and are yet to obtain the approval of DGCA.
- Posting:- On appointment, the candidate will be posted in Delhi or Mumbai. However, they may be transferred at other locations depending upon the operational requirement of Air India.
- Training: The selected candidates will undergo Company Orientation training followed by obtaining DGCA Flight Dispatcher’s on the fleet of Air India.
- Duration of Contact:- On completion of training successfully and getting DGCA Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on the fleet of Air India Limited, the candidate will be engaged for a period of 5 years to the age of 65. However, the duration may keep elongated depending upon the performance of the candidate.
- Stipend during training period:-
Senior Trainee Flight Dispatcher:- 40,000 per month
Trainee Flight Dispatcher:- 25,000 per month
Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher:- 20,000 per month
- Age Limit:- 35 years for General Candidates, 40 years for SC/ST, 38 years for OBC Candidates. (The ex-servicemen will be given age relaxation as per the rules.)