Firstly let us know about Yoga’s importance and its benefits. Yoga is not a religion but it is a way to get your aim towards a healthy mind in a healthy body. Yoga is not just twisting your body and holding the breath but it’s the act of controlling the senses and organs of the body. Yoga is a technique to bring you into a situation where you can see the reality and feel experienced in simple ways. If you are enabled, your energies become ecstatic and your sensory body expands. This enables an incredible confidence within you. It lets you feel that you are a part of whole universe making everything one. It is the unity that Yoga creates.
Yoga has a no. of practical and innumerable benefits that positively affects and individual. It affects us physically, mentally and spiritually. Some of the benefits of yoga are:
- Yoga Enhances circulation of blood& improves posture. Yoga improves your blood circulation. It is a means of transportation of oxygen and nutrients throughout the body. An improvement in the blood circulation makes you healthy and fit. It teaches you how to maintain control and how to balance your body. Your body will automatically assume the right standing posture and mental attitude due to which you look both confidant and healthy.
- It uplifts your mood and leaves refreshing energy within the body.
- Yoga keeps premature aging at bay. It helps in delay aging too and relives stress to a great extent.
- When your body is in relaxed mood then the pulse rate automatically gets decreased which indicates your heart is strong enough to pump more blood in a span of fewer beats.
- Yoga removes Anxiety and enhances better cardiovascular endurance. A little bit twisting, bending and controlling your breathe can keep you ahead in life. It improves oxygenation in the body and also lowers heart rate which is good for heart.
- Yoga helps in fighting depression and increasing immunity. The daily practice of yoga makes you positive and it helps to overcome from negative energy. It enhances each cell of the body and automatically makes your body resistant.
- Yoga increases metabolism and improves sexuality. It also balances metabolism which is essential to achieve healthy weight. Side by side it enhances our self-confidence too.
- Yoga increases the level of concentration and calmness. By the daily practice of Yoga you will find yourself more motivated. Meditation and Yoga both are inter-related. They work together to unite our small self with our higher soul.