The trend of studying abroad is getting increased day by day. More students now go abroad after their Graduation or Post Graduation degree while many want to pursue graduation from abroad. Do you want to study medicine from abroad???
The All American Institute of Medical Sciences (AAIMS), Jamaica is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). We are currently looking to recruit students for the May 2019 session MD program. The basic qualification is 10+2 (medical stream). The students are exempt from NEET for the current May cycle post which NEET becomes mandatory for students who wish to study medicine abroad. Additionally, we can facilitate lateral entry into the 2nd year of the medicine program for students who are currently in the second year of their b Sc Program, thus helping them save substantial money and time.
Some of the highlights of the program include:
- program duration is 4.2 years including 2.8 years of classes followed by 1.6 years of clinical rotation. For B Sc students the same would be for 3.2 years.
- Option of clinical rotation in Jamaica & USA (there is an additional fee involved for the US rotation).
- USMLE Training & Preparation along with the study program so as to enable Residency Matching Process (for PG) in the US
- Opportunity to take up job in Jamaica, US, Canada, etc post completion of the program. The student can recover his total spend within one year (even in Jamaica the student can earn between $5500-$7000 per month)
- End to end support right from application filing, travel documents, transit visa and air ticket.
- Indian food available in campus.
- Student reference available.
Just plan to study medicine from Abroad and you will make your career bright in the future.
Author:- Mrs. Varsha Trivedi, President, Aadhar Foundation (Lucknow)
Read More:- Are you Planning to go Abroad???