IAS Interview Questions
List of top IAS Interview Questions...
- How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
- What looks like half apple?
- What will you do if I run away with your sister?
- ( ) + ( ) + ( ) + ( ) + ( ) = 30This is what you have for equation. The following are the numbers that you can use to fill in the brackets: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13 and 15. You can repeat the numbers if required. The resulting sum should be 30.
- By using only one straight line, can you make the equation correct. 5+5+5=550?
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?
- What if one morning you woke up & found that you were pregnant.
Twins(Adarsh and Anupam) were born in May but their birthday is in June. How's this possible?
- The peacock is a bird that does not lay eggs. How do they get baby peacocks?
- If two's company, and three's a crowd, then what is four and five?
- A cat had three kittens: January, March and May. What was the mother's name.
- James bond was pushed out of an airplane without any parachute. He survived. How?
- Why do you want to become IAS Officer?
- Tell me about your positive and negative strengths.
- Interviewer ordered a cup of coffee for the candidate. Coffee arrived and was kept before the candidate. what is before you?
- What happened when the wheel was invented?
- Where Lord Rama would have celebrated his "First Diwali"?