Vocabulary for IBPS
- EXPUNGE (मिटाना) : obliterate or remove completely (something unwanted or unpleasant).
- DETERRENT (हतोत्साह करनेवाला) : a thing that discourages or is intended to discourage someone from doing something.
- INEFFABLE (प्रशंसातीत) : Meaning: too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words.
- SEMINAL (लाभदायक) : Strongly influencing later developments.
- PREPONDERANCE (प्रमुखता) : the quality or fact of being greater in number, quantity, or importance.
- PROTEAN (रूपांतरणीय) : tending or able to change frequently or easily.
- MIRE (मुसीबत में फसना) : involve someone or something in (a difficult situation).
- INNOCUOUS (अहानिकर) : not harmful or offensive.
- PAUCITY (न्यूनता) : the presence of something in only small or insufficient quantities or amounts.
- SHREWD (कुशल) : having or showing sharp powers of judgment; astute.
Vocabulary to Learn English