Follow these activities to improve your Pronunciation.
- Learn to Listen.
- Notice how your mouth & lips move.
- Pay Attention to your tongue.
- Break words down into Sounds.
- Add Stress to Sounds & Words.
- Ask yourself which dialect of English you want to learn.
- Exaggerate Certain Sounds.
- Write out difficult words with their Sound.
- Write down what you hear.
- Practise with Tongue Twisters.
- Use Pronunciation Podcasts & Videos.
- Record Yourself.
- Practise with a buddy.
- Speak as much as you can.